Residence in the heart of the Camargue
In the stunning scenery of the Camargue, with its horses, bulls and pink flamingos, the village of Saintes Maries de la Mer welcomes you with its sandy beaches,with horse and bike ridings or simply strolling through its Provencal typical streets.
Close to the beach and the pedestrian center, located in the Alphonse Daudet street , the recently built residence "La Palma" offers the opportunity to stay as a couple or with family in studios and apartments fully equipped with kitchenette, shower / Wc, Tv and balcony.
Exceptional location 100m far from the beaches and the village centre.
Open all year: Ideal with family or friends.
4 Types of apartments
- Flamenco = 2 people (or 3 people with an extra bed)
- Andalou = 2 to 4 people.
- Sevillanes = 4 to 6 people
- Boumians = 4 to 7 people (or 8 people with an extra bed)
3 Formulas :
- Weekly rental
- 3 days formula (on Weekends or during the week)
- Long term rental during the low season (from November to March fortnight or monthly rental)